Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sandee Westgate Proves My Point




I conceive I’ve already expressed something along the lines of “if you hit an amazing embody or more to the point tits, you crapper go very far in life.” And while it’s my contention that there are plenty of women discover there that are more attractive than Sandee (and plenty of women who are less), there ease has to be a quality and an effort to embellish famous and successful. What that effort is? Well, likewise putting up a Myspace Profile, you might poverty to move posing nude. That always helps. And if that goes OK but then the attention on you starts to fade? Don’t just bear nude. Show your vagina in a near up, play inserting things, get a great attach distinction same “Playboy Model Gone Bad.” You see that? And then poof, you hit a great career on your hands. I declare I should just embellish gay, wear a unearthly hat, take a camera around NYC, move interviewing people same a kook and then I’d embellish the next Gay Anchor for Access Hollywood. It rattling couldn’t be every that hard (pun intended).

You know what’s a little annoying though? You’d conceive that “Playboy Model Gone Bad” might stingy a invoke to hardcore stuff. I stingy sure, some blackamoor crapper stick her hand downbound her pants. Any blackamoor crapper kiss another blackamoor while naked. But will we ever see Sandee with same 6 guys and things feat on to multiple parts of her? I just don’t see it. So until that period I’m waiting for the actual “gone bad” girl. Sandee, you disappoint me. I also conceive that without makeup Sandee might scare the living crap discover of me. Something tells me behind every that gloss there’s a hour likewise pleasant appearance. I tried uncovering a non prefabricated up represent but had no success.

0 comments:

 
HOT MODEL OF WORLD © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina