Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jesse Preston One More Time













*For the record you guys can just skip reading this whole post….or not. Also, Jesse was in Playboy. Man what I’d hit presented to be that photographer. Here’s her Myspace Profile.

It’s been a long time Jesse. We’ve been finished a lot. Well not too much. Those of you who hit been mass this place may remember that I posted Jesse a patch back. We don’t modify hit to get into why I posted her. She’s obviously gorgeous and possesses every esthetical asset that a Negro could possibly want. However, as I sometimes get a little carried away, I made some comments that some women such as Jesse would encounter a little offensive. Jesse wrote me an email demanding that I verify down the post to which I obliged and responded to her. This post is my salutation to Jesse.


Jesse, you and some of the models discover there (legit models) hit enthusiastic careers going and I’m sure you and your betrothed are enthusiastic people (I had prefabricated recreation of him modify though it’s quite manifest I had reason to be jealous. Look at her!). I’d never REALLY purport to know you in the slightest. At the same time, I can’t deny how unbelievably horny you are. It’s pretty ordinary to make a sexual comment when someone like you is on the screen. It’s almost impossible not to! OK I better kibosh myself before saying something you’ll get pissed at. At the same time you realize some of the girls I do post, who flaunt themselves on Myspace in some respect hit it coming to them. You on the other hand? It was unnecessary. Still though, man you hit a enthusiastic body! OK I hit to kibosh again.

0 comments:

 
HOT MODEL OF WORLD © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina