Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Monica Leigh is Kortnie O’Conner’s Covergirl











First of all. Jesus Christ you hit to be kidding me. Second of all, you haw remember my Kortnie O’Connor place from last hebdomad where there was a picture of her next to a Playboy Magazine sign display that month’s cover. I then said “Now who the hell is THAT chicken on the cover? As soon as I find out, and pending a Myspace profile, she’s getting her ass right on this site pronto.” Well trusty enough that very day our friend Jay dispatched me her Myspace Profile as well as a terrific room of her (for those fascinated in nudity). Let me just say that I couldn’t be happier and yet more frustrated to be posting Monica today. Ah yes, if you hadn’t had enough of her I’ve taken the liberty of doing a Monica actress Google Image Search. Good god.






First of all. Jesus Christ you hit to be kidding me. Second of all, you haw advert my Kortnie O’Connor place from terminal period where there was a picture of her next to a Playboy Magazine sign pass that month’s cover. I then said “Now who the hell is THAT chicken on the cover? As presently as I find out, and pending a Myspace profile, she’s getting her ass right on this site pronto.” Well trusty enough that very day our friend Jay dispatched me her Myspace Profile as well as a terrific room of her (for those fascinated in nudity). Let me just say that I couldn’t be happier and yet more frustrated to be posting Monica today. Ah yes, if you hadn’t had enough of her I’ve condemned the liberty of doing a Monica actress Google Image Search. Good god.

0 comments:

 
HOT MODEL OF WORLD © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina