Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I’m Posting Gemma Atkinson - It was bound to happen




Man I wish she weren’t famous. I mean it’s not same she’s on everyone’s front tender or anything, but we hit seen a fair amount of press about her. I assume it’s meet because of her tits right? What added could it be? This would hit been so perfect if I were the digit to first discover and place pictures about her so let’s play that game. This place module be written as if none of you know who this woman is. Here goes: So I came across the Myspace Profile of this British chick, Gemma Atkinson? Nope, I never heard of her either and yet she has an “Official” page? She meet seems same a “CFC” woman to me. You know, that type that strength not countenance so enthusiastic without makeup but is flaunting those funbags around in a bar? Cruising for you know what. Let’s meet feature it rhymes with Clock. I astonishment what they’d countenance same released from the safeties of a bra though.

Do you wager what I mean here? Does this countenance same an unbelievably hot, seductive woman? No. She looks same the type of woman whose tits you won’t stop staring at but realize that they aren’t too many steps away from the sagging boobs you wager in documentary films. However, you band on some hot pants, nice boots, makeup and a fun entourage of women who aren’t half as attractive as her and bang, you meet strength hit a new celebrity on your hands.

0 comments:

 
HOT MODEL OF WORLD © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina